Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A/L GIT General Information Technology examination 2011

The advanced level git examination for 2011 is to be conducted on saturday the 22/10/11 at 9 am. This is the final exam paper set by the department of examination. A pass is required usually for university entrance.The marks however will not be accounted into the Z-score determination.


Click here to view the syllabus and teachers guide of the git paper at the national examination departments webite.

I wish you all the best if you have any doubts please leave a comment and be assured that i will answer it.

Please become a member of this blog to stay in touch with fluctuating syllabus about which I will write , to be informed by email.

(A .L 2011 2012 2013 bio chemistry physics past papers are available in this blog for download.)

1 comment:

  1. i want to know my GIT resat
    my full name : dikpiti hewage dineshika prabashani arunashanthi
    school : vigyakara balika vidyalaya Maharagama
    year : 2011
    Indx nmb : don't know
    please sent me my resat

    ReplyDelete